Otoya Kujo (九条音弥 Kujou Otoya) is Fujimaru's childhood friend and he is the grand son of the Minister of Justice, Masamune Kujo. He is the love interest of Haruka Takagi, and the two marries at the end of the Last Season.
Otoya has Light brown hair with light blue eyes.
Otoya Kujo does not possess the hacking talents of his friend Fujimaru Takagi but his analytical bent of mind and swift thinking often ends up helping Falcon. Though not prone to showing many emotions, he constantly worries about Fujimaru and often berates him for trying to shoulder all the responsibilities.
It is implied that he likes Fujimaru's sister Haruka.
First Season Otoya was a 3rd year student at Mishiro Academy and President of the Newspaper Club, and very skilled archer, having placed 2nd at the national level. He is Fujimariu's childhood friend and "back-up" having been told about exploit Fujimaru Takagi accompliches as Falcon. He was the only one outside of Third-I that knew about Fujimaru supreme hacking skills at the start of the series, and was the one that told the Newspaper Club ( with Fujimaru's permission) about the Takagi's work. He is actually the grandson of the Minister of Justice, Masamune Kujo. It was later revealed that "J" is his younger half-brother, and in the end, gains a long-awaited opportunity to see his parents, whom he was taken away from by his grandfather.
Second Season Otoya returns in the Second Season now is a college student.
- He is played by Takeru Satoh in the live action drama.
- He is 18 years old in the first season, 20 in the second, and 21 in the third.
- In the second season, he is a student at Todai.
- He is a great archer and holds position as the national champion several years in a row.
- He is fairly well-versed in the Russian language.
- He is 176 cm tall.
- His blood type is A.
- He is an Aries and he is born April fourth.
- His favorite food is ginkgo nuts added to chawanmushi and desserts.